Home
 Blogs
 Help
 Search
 Members
 Login
 Register

Monday, October 15, 2007

Got a gripe? An idea?

From now on, at least once a week, I will go to area coffee shops or cafes and set up shop for an hour or two. I'll announce where and when, and you can stop by to talk or tell me about your story ideas. If you're really interesting, I might start writing a story about you right there. This can also be an opportunity for you to tell me what you think of Wednesday's East section.

Tomorrow morning (Tuesday the 16th), I'll be at the Cornerstone Starbucks from 8:30 to 10:00.

On the 18th, I'll go back to the Cornerstone Starbucks from 8:30 to 10:00.

Next week, I'll change the location... any suggestions?

2 Comments:

At October 18, 2007 at 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At October 24, 2007 at 1:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

So, where is the next one?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Our Partners:
Montgomery Advertiser Prattville Progress Gannett Gannett Foundation USAToday USAWeekend The Bulletin Board The Bayonet Maxwell Gunter Dispatch Maxwell Gunter Dispatch

Copyright © 1997- 2005 The Advertiser Co. Use of this site signifies your agreement toÊ the Terms of Service (Updated 12/18/2002)