Home
 Blogs
 Help
 Search
 Members
 Login
 Register

Monday, October 22, 2007

more photo, thursday

The Aldersgate barbeque was something, and I got to see how the men went about cooking hundreds of pounds of ham and chicken the day before. Some of the photos have been posted already on the East section of the Montgomery Advertiser's website -- there are two galleries up already. One that I photographed, and another that professional photographer Julie Bennett took the morning of the barbeque.

This Thursday, I'll be at Village Coffee on Atlanta Highway from about 9:00 t0 10:30. Come tell me what you think of the East section, or anything else. I cannot stress how interesting it is when someone calls or stops me to tell me about something worth covering. The Aldersgate barbeque started that way, and that turned out to be a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Our Partners:
Montgomery Advertiser Prattville Progress Gannett Gannett Foundation USAToday USAWeekend The Bulletin Board The Bayonet Maxwell Gunter Dispatch Maxwell Gunter Dispatch

Copyright © 1997- 2005 The Advertiser Co. Use of this site signifies your agreement toÊ the Terms of Service (Updated 12/18/2002)