Home
 Blogs
 Help
 Search
 Members
 Login
 Register

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

quick update

The East section goes out each Wednesday. This week, one of the cover stories is about comic book stores in east Montgomery. The other is about the Pike Road Arts & Crafts Fair. I've written a lot about that here, but now there are three videos I shot posted from last Saturday. I really enjoyed seeing the birds of prey, particularly the Eurasian Eagle Owl. That's the largest breed of owl in the world. Apparently, if our eyes were the same relative size as that owl's, they'd be the size of softballs.

Today I get to go out to The Waters and meet with Shawn York. I think he's impressive because, before the age of 30, he was a member of the Builders Guild out there. I told him that yesterday while setting up the interview and he replied, "that? Well, I've got other tricks up my sleeve." He seems pretty tireless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Our Partners:
Montgomery Advertiser Prattville Progress Gannett Gannett Foundation USAToday USAWeekend The Bulletin Board The Bayonet Maxwell Gunter Dispatch Maxwell Gunter Dispatch

Copyright © 1997- 2005 The Advertiser Co. Use of this site signifies your agreement toÊ the Terms of Service (Updated 12/18/2002)